Cheese-tastic! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
I saw something about this on Blabbermouth.
This is beyond embarrassing, yet hilarious at the same time
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pxOq2j7KRk8
Cheese-tastic! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Excellent!
hahahaha.. tha's awesome... i wonder if he actually had a role in the show or if they just happened to be filming at one of his gigs.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
*groan* just where has his career gone?
James
<font size="4" face="Arial">I'm pretty sure he has more than one appearance on the show.Originally posted by alidamnit:
hahahaha.. tha's awesome... i wonder if he actually had a role in the show or if they just happened to be filming at one of his gigs.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
I thought it was kind of cool.
D.
I think he's kind of a regular on that show. I don't watch it, but I'm pretty sure I've read that he is a regular...and I do remember once while flipping through the channels that I saw him in some restaurant scene (not singing)
He's not like a regular every week sorta regular... but he's on fairly often for at least the past 2 or 3 seasons. I think it's great. I watch that show religiously. And scream for the hubby to come in the room and watch whenever I see him... but he misses it everytime. That's how long he's on. Now normally he's not the singer - he's the guitarist. The guy walking through the party is the normal singer. There were episodes where he's concerned with finishing up practice on time so he could pick up his son. And the one where they had their first gig and he was making out with his fluff chick wife in the club surrounded by modern looking 20-somethings. Ok... I did say I watched the show religiously.
<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ March 09, 2006 01:58 PM: Message edited by: sinnmin ]</font>
He is a regular and doing quite a good job there too, I think. It's not really rock'n'roll, but who cares... the guy is making a living.
I laughed my ass of at this clip though.
Bookmarks